New to Sudoku? Here are the rules:
- Each cell can only contain a single digit number (1-9)
- Each row, column, and unit (3x3 square) must have each digit once.
Some tips for playing here:
- You can pause the game at any time by clicking the icon above the grid.
- If you're on a computer, you can use your keyboard to navigate and fill out the puzzle.
- You can switch between normal and "notes" mode by clicking the button below the grid, or pressing "n".
- You can switch between choosing the or by clicking the respective button below the grid.
- Use the button to tell us if the puzzle was too easy, difficult, or good as is.
Having a problem? Got a suggestion to improve the game? Let us know! Your screen resolution will be included automatically.